Electric vehicle (EV) owners could save a significant amount of money compared to the single-rate price cap set by OFGEM when they log 10,000 miles on EDF's 'GoElectric Overnight' plan, which boasts the UK's lowest off-peak EV rates that are compatible with all types of electric vehicles.
From now until January 15, 2024, when you purchase a Pod Point Solo 3 7kW home charger alongside a new Nissan LEAF, ARIYA, or Townstar EV, you not only have the option to spread the charger's cost across your monthly vehicle payments but also the opportunity to switch to EDF's 'GoElectric Overnight' tariff. As a bonus, once you've enrolled in this tariff, you'll receive the equivalent of 10,000 EV miles credited to your EDF account.
An EV tariff designed specifically like EDF's 'GoElectric Overnight' can result in substantial savings. These savings extend beyond your electric vehicle and encompass all electricity consumption during off-peak hours at your residence. This means you can potentially save even more by utilizing the timer function on high-energy appliances, such as dishwashers, to run them during the overnight hours.
For more details on this offer, the Pod Point Solo 3 7kW home charger, and EDF's customized EV charging plan, 'GoElectric Overnight,' please refer to the information below.
1. Purchase a New Nissan ARIYA, LEAF or Townstar EV.
2. Order the award-winning Pod Point Solo 3, 7kW home charger from Brindley Nissan.
3. Claim the offer by switching to EDF (if you're not already with them) and completing the online claim application. This will be sent to you by Pod Point after you have scheduled your charger installation.
4. Installation of your new Pod Point Solo 7kW home charger will be completed by specialist installers.
5. Drive your Nissan EV up to 10,000 miles for free, with a credit of £228.56 applied to your EDF account.
WHY CHOOSE A POD POINT 7KW HOME CHARGER?
WHY GO ELECTRIC WITH EDF?
Remember you can simplify going electric by getting your Nissan LEAF, ARIYA or Townstar EV home charger and standard home installation included in a single monthly payment over your finance term, available through Nissan Finance in all Nissan dealerships.
The Pod Point Solo 3 home charger is available in with or without cables (tethered and untethered), with prices from £1,024 including VAT and standard installation.
To find out more contact us or browse our home charger range below.